Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:26 am   Post subject: can't insert aquiz into Powerpoint (quizmaker is installed)

I am looking to insert a quiz inside an powerpoint presentation.

if i open the presentation explorer i can't find the object column in the table as described in the help.

[ist it possible that it doesn't work in the trial, because i started to work with the tool since this morning?

Thank you for your Help!

Regards

Ralf from Germany

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:29 am   Post subject: Re: can't insert aquiz into Powerpoint (quizmaker is installed)

Presentation Explorer was changed in iSpring 7 and doesn't have control over quizzes, audio and other iSpring objects any more.
A quiz could be added in iSpring Presenter 7 (in beta currently) by clicking the respective Quiz button on the iSpring toolbar. If this button doesn't work please contact us at our support email.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:56 pm   Post subject: Re: can't insert aquiz into Powerpoint (quizmaker is installed)

Thanks for the fast reply!

Mit Toolbar looks like this :

My Quizmaker is installed and i've already made some quizes!

I'm missing the object column in the presentation explorer:

Is the iSpring Presenter 7 a public beta? when is the release of the version?

Thank you

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:45 pm   Post subject: Re: can't insert aquiz into Powerpoint (quizmaker is installed)

You are using iSpring Pro 7 which doesn't have integration with QuizMaker. iSpring Presenter 7 will have the button for quizzes right on the toolbar.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:22 pm   Post subject: Re: can't insert aquiz into Powerpoint (quizmaker is installed)

Hello
Ok i understand, when will be the release day for the presenter 7 ?

By the way, yesterday I tested the new version of Articulate Presenter 13 and compared with the iSpring version.

Result:
I am absolutely satisfied with your product in terms of quality and the way of working.
only .... the integration of quizzes in the tutorials is already solved with articulate!

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:34 pm   Post subject: Re: can't insert aquiz into Powerpoint (quizmaker is installed)

It should be released up to 10th of October. Literally, very soon. Thank you for your review of the product.

Profile profile test