Posted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:39 pm   Post subject: Javascript Calls

I've been able to find a few references on this topic similar to but not exactly like my situation.

I am authoring a number of presentations that I'm handing off to another party to integrate into their intranet. They're really long so they're concerned about the session staying alive on their end. They have specifically asked for each slide to issue a javascript call "keepAlive()" and at the end, the last slide signal that the training is complete so the user is credited for completion of the training "trainingComplete()"

This strays out of the area of my expertise. Can anyone point me to more information on this subject?

I have both iSpring Pro 6 and 7 if that makes any difference or this is easier to do in one vs. the other.

Thank you for your help.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:09 pm   Post subject: Re: Javascript Calls

iSpring presentation cannot generate JS calls like "keepAlive ()" on its own. However you can do that via using iSpring 6 Slide API (Flash). When you catch an event of a slide change your application can do a JS call to keep session alive.

I hope it will help.

iSpring 7 doesn't offer Slide API.

Profile profile test