Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:46 pm   Post subject: Quizmaker 7 Text Formatting

Hi,

I just purchased iSpring Presenter 7 and have some questions about formatting in Quizmaker 7. From what I can see, there are very limited formatting options. Can you please confirm if the following things I found are correct and if not, I would welcome your advice on the solution.

1. When creating a question and you go into slide view, there are choices for layout options. You can edit the default option, but you can’t save a custom layout you can use when creating a quiz with multiple questions or that you can use when creating multiple quizzes. You seem to have to edit the default layout for each and every question if you want them all to look the same.

2. If I want to reposition the question and answer text boxes slightly lower on the slide, I have to manually do that on each and every question slide.

3. You can edit the font and font size for the correct and incorrect feedback text but you have to do it manually for each and every question. There doesn’t appear to be a way to change it on one question and then have those settings apply to all questions in a quiz.

I would be grateful for your comments.

Thanks,

John

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:39 pm   Post subject: Re: Quizmaker 7 Text Formatting

Thank you for posting here and for messaging us at support email.

We have tested all popular cases of use and added most used layouts for questions View. Saving layouts is not possible in the current version of the program. You can customize per question if it doens't fit to any of the pre-set layouts. We decided that only few questions will need to be customized.

You can save a Theme, however.

As for the font in the answer section, it can be changed with use of Theme.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:42 pm   Post subject: Re: Quizmaker 7 Text Formatting

Hi Mikhail,

When saving a Theme, it does save the font type and size that you assign to the question text and the answer text, but it definitely does not save the font type and size that you assign to the Correct and Incorrect feedback text. When applying the same Theme to new questions I add to a quiz, I still have to go manually adjust the font type and size of the Correct and Incorrect feedback text for every question. If you know of a way to do this, I would be grateful if you could tell me.

Thanks,

John

Profile profile test