Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:24 am   Post subject: Real Full Screen and TOC disable

Hi there,
I´m using iSpring Pro 7 from Powerpoint 2010, exporting to LMS Moodle 2. and I have two questions:

1. When insert a LMS package, it opens the TOC (table of contents) and I want to keep it hidden - couldn´t find any option on iSpring Publishing menu. (the only way is to click on the small button to hide TOC).

2. I´ve made some tests on iPad and Samsung Galaxy and also smartphones, and the users told me that should have a FULL SCREEN button. I´ve made some changes and found the full screen but it remains only in a small part of the screen. How to put a button that REALLY opens in full screen?

Before clicking

After clicking

Wait your feedback
Lucas Selbach

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:23 am   Post subject: Re: Real Full Screen and TOC disable

Hi there!!!

Can anybody help me?!?!

Thanks!

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:51 pm   Post subject: Re: Real Full Screen and TOC disable

TOC (table of contents) could be hidden in Moodle settings.
https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=166171

This button is not for for full screen, it changes layouts: with or without a sidebar.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:40 am   Post subject: Re: Real Full Screen and TOC disable

Hi,
I´ve seen this TOC page from Moodle. So it´s not a LMS setting that can be disabled, is a setting from Moodle.

About full page, it´s really important for smaller devices because the zoom doesn´t work, gets only the insider object and don´t look good.

Should I put the object in a different way than LMS object?? Or try to disable the side menu when opening LMS object??

Thanks and regards.
Lucas

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:12 pm   Post subject: Re: Real Full Screen and TOC disable

I don't think that this problem is related to iSpring according to the discusson on Moodle forum:
https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=142653

Previous iSpring Flash courses all-in-one file were able to be expanded to full screen because it's built-in Flash option. Now, everything is compatible with HTML5 which unlike Flash doesn't have such an option.

You can check out our iSpring Online which opens a content item in a popup which could be opened full screen.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:26 pm   Post subject: Re: Real Full Screen and TOC disable

I´m thinking in making 'somehow responsive', so we can offer the course to be accessed via tablets (that´s what you talk in iSpring benefits).

Have you watched this?? Can it be implemented in the code??

http://www.sitepoint.com/html5-full-screen-api/

Best Regards

Lucas Selbach

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:41 pm   Post subject: Re: Real Full Screen and TOC disable

Thank you for the link that you shared. It is related more to elements
(like video) that could be forced to a full screen. When it comes to a complex webpage with JS animations that is represented by iSpring presentation, it makes it nearly possible again.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:06 am   Post subject: Re: Real Full Screen and TOC disable

So, Mikhail, let me ask you:
How do I offer content for tablets and smartphones with iSpring making a 'somehow responsive' alternative?

Because if I make BIG FONTS, the visualization in normal screens appear very odd.

Pls give me some advice.

Regards
Lucas

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:11 am   Post subject: Re: Real Full Screen and TOC disable

I can only say that Moodle system was not developed with mobile devices support requirement. It was a long time ago when this whole thing was started. It's not convenient, I agree. However, most mobile devices have scale options so a learner can easily scale webpages.

If you want to get better user experience with your courses, please look forward to testing iSpring Online. Also you can design mobile course versions specifically and set a bigger font there.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:07 pm   Post subject: Re: Real Full Screen and TOC disable

Hi Mikhail,

The old budy Moodle, at last.

Can someone from sales team make contact?? lucas at partagerbrasil dot com

Thanks
Lucas

Profile profile test