Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:56 pm   Post subject: Show me your Website with iSpring Software

My developer is having a tough time with getting the iviewer to work well.

Can anyone point me to their website so i can see how ispring looks in action?

Thanks in advance!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:38 am   Post subject: Re: Show me your Website with iSpring Software

Thank you for your post!
Could you please specify the issue in more detail? Do you mean you are not able to insert the output course into a website?
Probably you can check our demos:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/ispring-presenter/demos.html

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:33 pm   Post subject: Re: Show me your Website with iSpring Software

when i import the html5 file into the pop out light box, the lightbox itself is very unstable. when i scroll through the box, there is a good deal of distortion created by the rubber band effect on the webpage behind it.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:47 am   Post subject: Re: Show me your Website with iSpring Software

Thank you for your message.
Could you please send us a link to your website to support@ispringoslutions.com for the research? Please also put a link to this website in your message.
Thank you!

Profile profile test