Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:37 pm   Post subject: How to Change Scrolling Speed ???

In between each question in quizmaker, I have a blank slide to give an in-depth explanation of the content in the question.

In the final html5 file, the scroller is VERY sensitive! Just tapping it, moves me all the way to the bottom of the page.

Is there a way to fix this?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:05 pm   Post subject: Re: How to Change Scrolling Speed ???

anyone?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:56 pm   Post subject: Re: How to Change Scrolling Speed ???

We have added it as an improvement in our development plan. Thank you.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:21 am   Post subject: Re: How to Change Scrolling Speed ???

any idea how long it will be until this issue is resolved? it renders the trackpad pretty useless since it scrolls way too fast.

thanks!

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:54 pm   Post subject: Re: How to Change Scrolling Speed ???

making the scroll bar a bit wider might be useful as well.

any idea how long these improvements will take?

thanks!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:36 am   Post subject: Re: How to Change Scrolling Speed ???

Thank you for your reply.
This issue was forwarded to our developers for fixing. As soon as it's fixed and the new build is available, I will get back to you with the download links.
Thank you for your patience!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:02 pm   Post subject: Re: How to Change Scrolling Speed ???

thank you.

Profile profile test