Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:53 am   Post subject: Can you Explain Domaine Restriction ?

My web developer says that placing our ispring content in a pop out box will offer us the best security.

Is this true?

Will the files be just as secure if we use the domain restriction option in presenter 7?

If my domain is www.anesthesia.com (just an example), is that all i have to enter into the box before I publish? Or must I reference a specific page within the domain?

Thanks!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:46 am   Post subject: Re: Can you Explain Domaine Restriction ?

Maybe a popup will hide the real references to the index.html file, where it's located. Domain restriction is still very powerful protection option that will prevent content leak.

Our iSpring Online LMS also opens content items in a popup so this kind of approach that we also use.

When using domain restriction option you should mention anesthesia.com only. It actually is supposed to be the "clean" domain name.

Profile profile test