Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:48 pm   Post subject: Wrong images with multiple Flash files

Hello,

I am using the demonstration version of FlashSpring Pro 2.2. My PowerPoint deck has 3 slides, each with its own flash movie that I inserted using the Insert Flash tab.

After publishing the presentation, the images do not appear correctly. The first slide shows the image from the flash movie from the second slide. The second slide shows the image of the flash movie from the third slide. The third slide shows the correct image.

Any suggestions for how I can get the right images to display?

Thanks very much.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:05 pm   Post subject:

Dear Billcoon,

Thanks for your message.

It is really strange bahaviour of the Flash files and we will try to find out the reason for it and fix the issues. Could you please let us know how the inserted Flash files were created? Did you use any kind of tool for creation of those Flash files or they were written in Flash? Also it will be really helpful if you send us the Flash files you inserted into your presentation. We will be able to find out the reason for the problem by analyzing your Flash files. You can send your Flash files to support@flashspring.com

Thank you!
Looking forward to your reply.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:42 pm   Post subject:

Thank you Kamilya,

The Flash files were created with Amara Flash Photo Animation software. I just sent an email to support with the three files. By the way, I noticed that when I added a blank slide between the slides with the Flash objects, slide 1 started working okay, but slide 2 still showed the image from slide 3.

Thanks again for your help.

Bill

Profile profile test