Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:11 pm   Post subject: Quiz setting

Hi,
I would like to know if iSpring can respect this process have to use for providing some e-course.

1) Slide 1
2) Quiz 1 (the system will choose 1 question among a pool of 7 questions)
3.1) User fails: goes automatically to slide 1 and after takes again the quiz 1..and this again and again till user answer correctly (step 3.2)
3.2) User pass the test: goes to slide 2 (step 4)
4) User watch slide 2
This process will go through 4 slides under the same process. After user passed the quiz of the 4th slide, the course will be considered passed (under SCORM standard).
The first issue is: I'm not able to set the 3.1. step: if user fails, the quiz is considered "failed". So even if through the branching options user come back to slide 1 and after the quiz 1, it is considered failed. Instead I have to grant the user the possibility to try again but only after he see slide 1 again.
If I set "unlimited attemps" the problem is that user will be able to re-take the quiz right after the wrong answer and it is not possible. User should be taken to the slide 1 before.
The second feature I need is the following. Let's suppose user answers right to a question (eg quiz 1) and goes to slide 2. after he logs out from the course, when he comes back he should start again from the slide 2 and not again from slide 1.
I hope have been clear.
Thanks all for the replies.
Best regards
Franz

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:21 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz setting

You can set unlimited number of attempts to the questions in your quiz on the first slide.

Please read about branching within quizzes. It might help you create more sophisticated quizzes with custom completion paths.
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/help/7/ ... ching.html

The link to a certain slide will look like:
http://files.ispringsolutions.com/E568B ... artSlide=1

so parameter ?startSlide=1 will show your presentation starting from 2nd slide (startSlide count starts from 0).

Profile profile test