Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:46 pm   Post subject: Show results of seperate question groups

Is ther a way to create a result slide after each set of questions but then only have a final result slide show the final score?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:34 am   Post subject: Re: Show results of seperate question groups

Thank you for your post!
I am afraid that there is no such option in the current version of QuizMaker or Presenter. Could you please let me know in what cases this option will be helpful, and perhaps you have some examples of other software?

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:33 pm   Post subject: Re: Show results of seperate question groups

I too would like this option. - I am using a trial version QuizMaker7

I want the first part of my presentation to be diagnostic in nature where the answers cause a redirect for review - although it seems that a user is not allowed to change a previous answer.

The second part which might be the 5th or so set of questions, would then be used to grade the user.

Is there a work around this?

Something like being automatically directed to a second quiz maybe?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:19 pm   Post subject: Re: Show results of seperate question groups

Quote:
it seems that a user is not allowed to change a previous answer

You can apply several attempts to answer questions and in this case your users will be able to try several times.
Quote:
Is there a work around this?

In this case you can have two groups - one group with the first part, and another with the second part.
Quote:
Something like being automatically directed to a second quiz maybe?

If you want to have two quizzes, you can upload the second one to your website, and then using the redirect option, insert this link to the first quiz:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/help/7/ ... esult.html

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:01 pm   Post subject: Re: Show results of seperate question groups

In reference to changing an answer; I was picturing showing some information, then posing some questions. If there was an incorrect answer, I wanted the user to be redirected to the information page for review and then to return to revise his answer.
As far as I can tell, the option to redo a question is not available after leaving the question screen.
I decided that I could duplicate both the info screen and the answer screen, redirect to the duplicate info screen for an incorrect answer, then to the duplicate question screen to complete the answer.
As for the decided that I could do one of two things for scoring only the test part.
I could use only Survey type questions for the first part or I could set the value for first part questions to 1 and for the test part at 10 or more so that the first total would be insignificant - however; I like your idea of linking better.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:16 pm   Post subject: Re: Show results of seperate question groups

Could you please send the sample of your quiz to support@ispringsolutions.com? Please describe in more detail what you are going to achieve. According to your requirements we will try to find a solution for you.
Thank you in advance!

Profile profile test