Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:19 am   Post subject: new text boxes

am quite new to Quizmaker, but is there no possibility to create a new text box?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:41 pm   Post subject: Re: new text boxes

Thank you for your post!
Could you please describe the issue in more detail? Do you mean you would like to insert the question text in separate text boxes?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:35 am   Post subject: Re: new text boxes

Well, doesn't have to be the question text, but that's okay too. What I want is a text box for a header or footer on a slide. Or for a caption with an image.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:38 am   Post subject: Re: new text boxes

Thank you for your reply.
Actually you can put your text in one text box, however if you need to add some images or pictures, you can insert them via the Slide View tool. This tool will also allow you to change the layout of the question.
You can view our tutorial for iSpring QuizMaker 7 here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nza6_FzRjvg
I hope this works for you.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:05 pm   Post subject: Re: new text boxes

Hello Lena, just to be sure on this topic:

Is it only possible to have one and only one textbox on every slide?

Just yes or no would suffice.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:56 pm   Post subject: Re: new text boxes

The question itself can be placed only in one text box. However the answer alternatives are entered into separate text boxes.
I hope this is helpful.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:48 pm   Post subject: Re: new text boxes

I don't get it at all! I know there are two textboxes, one for the question and one for the answers. What I want to know is this: can I make a third textbox??????

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:26 pm   Post subject: Re: new text boxes

Actually it's not possible to have two text boxes for the question body. I can only offer that you change the font within one text box so that it looks like a separate text as in the screenshots below:

Probably this will meet your requirements.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:50 pm   Post subject: Re: new text boxes

yes, thanks... this is what I thought. But pitty.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:57 pm   Post subject: Re: new text boxes

I had the same question as Angelo but I solved it by creating a custom slide Theme. I changed the background to be an image I made 1440 x 920 pixels seems to be the correct size. On the background image, I added the text I wanted for the footer, example with copyright information that I want displayed, and also my company's logo. I hope this helps someone!

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:30 pm   Post subject: Re: new text boxes

Thank you for posting here and sharing your workaround!
That sounds like a plan.
Hope that your workaround can help someone.
In the 9th version of iSpring, there will be some changes and maybe the creation process will be easier for our users.
Have a great day!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:19 pm   Post subject: Re: new text boxes

Hello!
Right now we can add a picture, a formula and a character into the question. It would be great to be able to extra text too.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:57 pm   Post subject: Re: new text boxes

Hello!
Thank you for posting here and for sharing your feature request.
Please be sure that all the information is forwarded to our PD Team for further consideration.
Have a great day!

Profile profile test