Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:14 pm   Post subject: Only Click 'Next' if user watches the full video

Hi,

I have a video that the client wants to ensure the user watches entirely before they can be marked as complete in the course.

I was wondering if there is either a completion setting I can use for this or if there is a way to only enable a user to move to the next screen if they have watched the entire video?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:48 pm   Post subject: Re: Only Click 'Next' if user watches the full video

iSpring 7 has the new option in Navigation settings: Restricted navigation that could deny skipping slides whether forward only or to all directions.

At the LMS, Learning Course tab please select the desired number of slides viewed and you can be sure that your users will watch the presentation without cheating.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:08 pm   Post subject: Re: Only Click 'Next' if user watches the full video

Mikhail wrote:
iSpring 7 has the new option in Navigation settings: Restricted navigation that could deny skipping slides whether forward only or to all directions.

At the LMS, Learning Course tab please select the desired number of slides viewed and you can be sure that your users will watch the presentation without cheating.

Perfect - I will give it a try. Thank you!

Profile profile test