Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:28 pm   Post subject: Quiz - Advance after correct feedback

I am creating practice questions within my presentation and have them set up to show correct/incorrect feedback with unlimited attempts.

When the user answers the question correctly, the correct feedback popup appears with a "continue" button. Pressing that button closes the popup, but I still need to click the "continue" button on the question itself to move forward.

Is there a way to set up the question such that:
1) Incorrect feedback popup -> press continue -> returns to question
2) Correct feedback popup -> press continue -> moves to next slide (so the user does not have to press continue again on the question interface)

Thanks.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:42 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz - Advance after correct feedback

Thank you for your post.
We have added your request to our feature requests list, so probably this will be changed in one of the next versions of iSpring QuizMaker.
At this moment I can offer that you rename the button, you can just change the text labels for the buttons and put anything you want there: http://www.ispringsolutions.com/help/7/ ... texts.html
I hope this works for you.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:45 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz - Advance after correct feedback

Hi Lena,
Changing the text for the "Continue" message changes both buttons that @mantalope is referring to.

Is there a way to change the text of the feedback popup continue button, while changing the slide continue button to something different.

For example, the feedback popup continue button should say "Close" and the slide continue button should say "Continue".

The fact that both buttons say "Continue" is very confusing to our users.

Thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:15 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz - Advance after correct feedback

Thank you for your feedback!
Actually it's not possible to change it right now, but we will consider this in the future versions.

Profile profile test