Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:23 am   Post subject: Hiding the "Points" Score on the Results slide in Quizmaker

Hi,

I want to create a quiz in Quizmaker 7 where the results slide shows only the percentage that the student scores and the passing score in percent, not the score in points. Is it possible to turn off or hide the points score value?

Thanks.

John

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:23 pm   Post subject: Re: Hiding the "Points" Score on the Results slide in Quizmaker

Thank you for your request!
I have forwarded your request to our product managers so that they consider this option to be included in one of the next versions.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:22 pm   Post subject: Re: Hiding the "Points" Score on the Results slide in Quizmaker

I see this was requested back in 2012. I still do not see this option anywhere in iQuiz 7.

How can I hide the score and show only the percentage?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:02 pm   Post subject: Re: Hiding the "Points" Score on the Results slide in Quizmaker

Yes, we have added this request to our feature requests list, so probably this will be changed in one of the next versions.

Profile profile test