Posted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:49 pm   Post subject: iSpring Suite 7 going to be around soon?

So far, iSpring Presenter 7 has been quite amazing, with all the new HTML5 features and stuff. But I was kind of always waiting for the iSpring Suite 7, which hopefully will be having the kinetics (which is pretty cool). Is it gonna be coming out sooner? the beta maybe?

Quite excited 'bout it. :)

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:07 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Suite 7 going to be around soon?

Thank you so much for your kind feedback!
It's nice to hear you like iSpring tools. Actually iSpring Suite 7 is planned to be released next year, however we cannot provide you with the exact dates, sorry. If you want we can add you to our list of our beta testers for the new version. This way as soon as it's released you will receive a notification. Just let us know.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:55 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Suite 7 going to be around soon?

I think presenter is excellent too, very impressive but I had assumed Kinetics would be added to it once it was released. What will the position of Presenter customers be when kinetics is released, and how many interractions do you have planned? I saw your legacy product was very limited?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:04 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Suite 7 going to be around soon?

Thank you for your post.
This is our products scheme:
iSpring Presenter 7 = iSpring Pro 7 + iSpring QuizMaker 7
iSpring Suite 7 will include iSpring Pro 7 + iSpring QuizMaker 7 and iSpring Kinetics 7
So those who have iSpring Presenter 7 will be able to upgrade to iSpring Suite 7 when it's released. I cannot tell exactly what interactions will be available in the new Kinetics 7as it's still under development.

Profile profile test