Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:14 am   Post subject: Producing Flash that everyone can see

Hi, I am using a trial version of FlashSpring 2.2.5 build 1516

I particularly wanted to the software so I could reduce Powerpoint file sizes for emails, however when I email a .swf file no one can open it (no associated application) If I make it a .swf file with a html page the html opens and the flash can be viewed but that's not a very slick way to email things to clients.

The .exe file hits huge problems with Outlook blocks so that doesn't work either.

Is there anyway of emailing a standalone file that I can be SURE will open and run on a client's machine?

Thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:53 pm   Post subject:

Hi Annie229,

Thanks for your message.

I can offer you only two solutions for your problem:

1. You can zip the EXE Flash presentation so that it was not blocked by the recepient's email client.

or

2. You can embed your Flash presentation into the body of your HTML email. In this case the recepient will be able to see your presentation as a part of the email and will see it just after opening your email. Searching on the web, I found a forum where this topic is discussed, please have a look:

http://flashmove.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-814.html

Thank you!
I will be glad to answer your further questions.

Profile profile test