Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:05 pm   Post subject: Need a mailing address

Hi,

I am trying to purchase FlashSpring but have been unsuccessful - my secretary and I have been trying to purchase your software for months and have not had any luck with your customer service. We need a physical address to send the purchase order to so that we can purchase it with the educational discount. Can you help me out?

Thanks,

Donna

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:28 am   Post subject:

Thanks for your email.

I am really sorry for the problems you faced with the purchasing our product. I answered all emails of your secretary myself and I am not sure why you did not receive iformation about our phisical address. It seems that my emails were not delivered to you for some reason. I apologize for these problems, it seems that they occurred only because of mail delivery problem. Here is our physical address:

CPS Labs Ltd

166 Pervomayskaya str.
Yoshkar-Ola,
Mari-El republic,
Russia

If you want us to call to you, please le me know your time zone. I suppose that it is late night in your city now that is why I decided to write instead of calling. Please, let me know what time will be the most convenient for calling to you.

Also you can send a photo-copy of your Purchase Order to me via email. In this case,please, include the details of your credit card into your Purchase order and I will process it immediately.

I also answered your today email, I hope it will be delivered.

Thank you for your patience.

Looking forward to your reply.

Profile profile test