Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:02 am   Post subject: Audio won't play on auto change slides

I'm using wav files for the first several slides of my PPT presentation using PowerPoint 2003. I have Autochange selected for these slides, and it *does* advance, and you can see the appropriate time signature appear in the SWF player skin. The first audio file plays, but the rest do not. If I completely turn off auto-play and rely on mouse clicks, the audio will play as you manually advance the pages. There are no time signatures in this case, however.

Thanks for any suggestions -- I'll mail my swf file to support.

thanks,

Chuck

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:20 pm   Post subject:

Dear Chuck,

We've made research of your problem and found out the reason for it. At present time we are working on fixing this issue. Tomorrow we will publish updated FlashSpring Pro 2.3 which will resolve this problem.

I will notify you as soon as this version is published.
Thank you!

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:31 pm   Post subject:

Thank you so much, Kamilya, I will look forward to it!

Regards,

Chuck

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:35 pm   Post subject:

Dear Chuck,

We have created a new build of FlashSpring Pro 2.3.1 which has your problem resolved. Please download this build from our site:

http://www.flashspring.com/downloads/fl ... ro_2_3.exe

Please, try new build and let us know how it works for you.
We will be happy to provide further assistance.

Thank you!

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:24 pm   Post subject:

Kamilya wrote:
We have created a new build of FlashSpring Pro 2.3.1 which has your problem resolved. Please download this build from our site:

Thank you!

Hi Kamilya,

I just purchased FlashSpring 3.0 pro, and it seems to have this issue, so maybe this fix wasn't carried over from 2.3 to 3.0 pro?

Thanks,

Chuck

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:29 pm   Post subject:

cewyattjr wrote:
Hi Kamilya,

I just purchased FlashSpring 3.0 pro, and it seems to have this issue, so maybe this fix wasn't carried over from 2.3 to 3.0 pro?

Thanks we will take a look at it and apply the fix. We will let you know when the problem is solved.

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ

Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:44 pm   Post subject:

Looks like the version I got when I "check for updates" is fixed for this problem. However the one that I received through the purchase process yesterday appears to be a slightly earlier build and did have the issue.

Thanks again,

Chuck

Profile profile test