Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:45 am   Post subject: how can I get a "Presentation Loading" display?

Hi
First let me congratulate you on a really nice piece of software. I tested two other Powerpoint converters and Flashspring was so good I purchased it after the trial.

Question: When downloading a large SWF from the web, is there a way to inform the user that the file is "Loading?". You see these a lot. I think that if the file is over 500K it will still take a few seconds to load. For good communication we should tell user.

How can I add a screen like this?

Or perhaps it's possible to load some of the presentation, while other pages load in the background?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Adam

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:31 pm   Post subject:

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your message.

In FlashSpring Pro 3.0 we are going to include a preloader which will allow users to add a loading screen to their Flash presentations. FlashSpring Pro 3.0 will be released within 1-2 weeks. It will also support PowerPoint 2007.

Thank you!
I will be glad to answer your further questions.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:34 pm   Post subject:

Hi I'm a new user and so far very impressed with the application. I have 3.0.4, however so far I cannot find the flag to show a "Presentation Loading" message. Can you point me in the correct direction?

Regards

Andrew

Kamilya wrote:
Hi Adam,

Thanks for your message.

In FlashSpring Pro 3.0 we are going to include a preloader which will allow users to add a loading screen to their Flash presentations. FlashSpring Pro 3.0 will be released within 1-2 weeks. It will also support PowerPoint 2007.

Thank you!
I will be glad to answer your further questions.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:20 pm   Post subject:

Hi adamdorrell,

Thanks for your message.

We are working on the preloader feature, but it is not ready completely yet. It will take about 1-2 weeks to finish and test it so that it work fine on FlashSpring Pro. As soon as the version with preloader is ready, we will let you know.

Thank you!
I will be happy to answer all of your further questions.

Profile profile test