Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:40 pm   Post subject: Problem with Audio in Flashpoint Generated .SWF

Hi,

I have one powerpoint presentation that I am using with FlashSpring and whenever I make it a .SWF the audio sounds horrible(lots of echo,like the audio files are being played multiple times at once in the flash). the original files sound fine,I've opened them in adobe audition and powerpoint 2003 now without hearing what I hear after using flashspring. Any ideas on how to fix this? I've also tried different levels of MP3 compression in Flashspring and also keeping the .wav files when exporting to flash,this does nothing. I used Flashspring for a different presentation and there was no problem then.

Thanks,
Matt

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:24 am   Post subject: Re: Problem with Audio in Flashpoint Generated .SWF

Thank you for your feedback.

Make sure you are using the latest available version (it is shown in the About window). Currently it is 2.3.1.

If the problem still occurs, could you please send us your presentation along with audio files?

Thanks in advance,
Aleksey.

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ