Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:55 pm   Post subject: Not advancing correctly

If I use V3 with the nav button option, the forward button correctly advances through the presentation but not all of the slide actually plays or parts play in the wrong order. It does if I mouse click through the show. Why does the nav button not play the entire slide? They are very simple slides. Same issue with 2.3

Secondly, the FlashSpring timer option does not seem to work at all. Am I right in thinking this will advance the show even in the PowerPoint file had no timer?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:35 am   Post subject: Re: Not advancing correctly

Dear Pagemakers,

Thanks for your questions.

Pagemakers wrote:
If I use V3 with the nav button option, the forward button correctly advances through the presentation but not all of the slide actually plays or parts play in the wrong order. It does if I mouse click through the show. Why does the nav button not play the entire slide? They are very simple slides. Same issue with 2.3

The navigation button of FlashSpring Pro is intended for switching to the next/previous slide to navigate between the slides of the presentation. The navigation button is not meant to switch to the next animation. I see that in your presention you made animations play on mouse click. That is why when you click FlashSpring navigation button the animations on the slide do not play and the next slide starts playing. To make animations play automatically when you switch the slide, you will need to click Publish on the FlashSpring toolbar -> choose Settings tab -> check Automatic step advance using following timing.

Pagemakers wrote:
Secondly, the FlashSpring timer option does not seem to work at all. Am I right in thinking this will advance the show even in the PowerPoint file had no timer?

The FlashSpring timer option works and shows the time of the slide playback set through PowerPoint. The Flash show will advance in the same way as the PowerPoint show. You can also change the playback options through FlashSpring. I am not sure what kind of problem you faced with show advancing. I will highly appreciate if you tell me more about the problem or send your PPt file and resulting SWF file to us so that I can see the problem clearly. You can send your files to support@flashspring.com.

Thank you!
I will be happy to provide any necessary assistance.

Kamilya

Profile profile test