Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:27 pm   Post subject: How to Allow a user to retake a test question

Is there anyway to allow a user to retake a test question?

I would like to present a question, if they do not answer it correctly, display some additional information or guidance and allow them to retake the question.

The branching part gets me to the reference material and back to the test question. The user cannot change their answer because it was previously submitted.

Q1. 2+2
If Correct go to question 2
If incorrect go to an info slide, which talks about the topic, presents links.... On Clicking next goes back to Q1 to retake Q1.

The person success is getting all of the correct answers and proceeding to the next slide. I do not care about retaining and tracking a score.

Thanks

Tim

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:11 pm   Post subject: Re: How to Allow a user to retake a test question

I did find the Option tab at the question level to allow multiple attempts. Unfortunately it disables the ability to branch based on the first answer.

Looking at ways I can have 1 question per quiz and then branch to a PPT slide with the additional information and then branch them back to the question till they get the correct answer.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:17 pm   Post subject: Re: How to Allow a user to retake a test question

You cannot answer to a question twice (e.g. when you answered incorrectly, saw an Info slide and went back to this question).

Please set a number of attempts with Feedback message.

Also, if you don't care about the result do the following workaround:
Create a question #1
On correct reply branch to a next question at #4
On incorrect reply branch to an Info Slide #2
Branch Info Slide to the duplication of the first question #3

Profile profile test