Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:46 am   Post subject: Can you give a client api use ActionScript3?

hi
My client is writing used ActionScript3,i want to try you product and i want to control playback,but the client api sdk what you supported is write used ActionScript2 ,and i can't compile it in my System,can you support it for actionsciprt3? thanks for you help

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:09 am   Post subject:

Dear Wormlucky,

Thanks for your message.

We are going to create a sample showing how to control the files generated with FlashSpring using ActionScript 3. We will create such sample within a week and let you know.

For now we would recommend you writing ActionScript 2.0 wrapper which would load the genaretd Flash file and create LocalConnection for interaction with external ActionScript 3 Flash file. In this case message exchanging between AS3 Flash file and the generated Flash presentation will be done with use of AS2 wrapper, which will use ActionScript API both for interaction with the presentation and for establisjing LocalConnection for interaction with external Flash9/AS3 file.

Thank you!
I will be happy to provide any further assistance.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:54 pm   Post subject: Thanks for your advice

I think i have got it!

I write an player used as2,i load the swf file converted in this player and use the client api to control playback,then i write LocalConnection in this player.
so in my Application which used as3,i also add LocalConnnection and it can communicate with the player.

Thanks,Kamilya.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:35 pm   Post subject:

I'm also intrested in getting a FS presentation to load in Via AS3. Has an example been created explaining the steps?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:13 am   Post subject:

Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately there is no such example available at the moment.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:25 am   Post subject:

Still wanting to know if the AS3 Example is ready yet or will be anytime soon.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:11 pm   Post subject:

I'm glad to inform you that we have developed ActionScript 3.0 example yet! Please contact our support team via email support@ispringsolutions.com and we will provide you personally with the link to download new build of iSpring SDK beta where the requested sample is included.

Profile profile test