Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:54 am   Post subject: Upgrade from Pro 2.3 to 3.0

Hi,

What is the cost for an upgrade from Pro 2.3 to the new version 3.0?

I purchased ver 2.3 only a few weeks ago and was surprised to see this new version come out just after I purchased 2.3.

Thanks and regards,

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:50 pm   Post subject:

Hi Justin,

If you purchased the FlashSpring Pro 2.3 license, the upgrade to 3.0 version is free for you. You can get your upgrade by following the instructions on our Upgrade page:

http://www.flashspring.com/upgrade.html

Thank you!
Please, let me know if you need any further assistance.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:45 pm   Post subject:

Hi,

I downloaded ver 3.0 and installed it. I tried top enter my license code under 'register', but it took me to an upgrade page on your website.

It does not seem to accept my license code. What do I do now???

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:02 pm   Post subject: Good Point - Upgrades a Nightmare

Hi Guys,

There is a good point here and I am afraid to say i am disappointed somewhat.

I bought version 2.0.2 31 March 2007.

Then there was a small upgrade to 2.1 which worked fine.

Then I paid for an upgrade 2.2.1 (1488?) and this has never worked because the Serial Key could nout be accepted by the application. I gave up and rolled back to original VERSION 2.0.2 March 2007, as the easiest path to avoid trouble at a time when I was loaded up to my eyeballs with presentations to produce.

Meanwhile I upgraded my Microsoft Office to version 2007 and guess what?... My FlashSpring doesn't work! New full version 3.0 costs $199.

Well... What about all my previous investment in earlier versions of FlashSpring, less than ONE YEAR ago? Are they going to the dustbin?

Disappointing, I am confused and a bit angry. Sorry. :cry: :oops:

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:31 pm   Post subject:

Hello!

Please, don't be that much disappointed since I have good news for you. All our registered users that have FlashSpring version 2.x can purchase their upgrades to 3.0 version with the 50% discount.

Feel free to contact Support team at support@flashspring.com and I will provide you with the further details.

Thanks!
Looking forward to your e-mail.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:55 am   Post subject:

Yulia wrote:
Hello!

Please, don't be that much disappointed since I have good news for you. All our registered users that have FlashSpring version 2.x can purchase their upgrades to 3.0 version with the 50% discount.

Feel free to contact Support team at support@flashspring.com and I will provide you with the further details.

Thanks!
Looking forward to your e-mail.

Oh great! :D

I have emailed at your attention.

Regards

LG :)

Profile profile test