Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:28 pm   Post subject: Graded Quiz Results Pages

Hi, I was hoping to find out a way to not display the red cross (or display an alternative) that accompanies the feedback when a user fails a quiz. I know I can hide the whole slide but I wanted to include the feedback without the big red cross. Thanks.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:16 pm   Post subject: Re: Graded Quiz Results Pages

There is an option to customize the feedback message but to hide a red cross image.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:46 am   Post subject: Re: Graded Quiz Results Pages

Thanks Mikhail.
Am I correct in assuming you ment " but not to hide a red cross image."

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:03 pm   Post subject: Re: Graded Quiz Results Pages

Yes, there is no such an option yet. Sorry for not being so clear:) We can add this feature to our development plan if other similar request would come up.

Are you happy with quiz design option so far? Maybe you have other proposals on improving it or things that are missing while should be there on your opinion?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:41 pm   Post subject: Re: Graded Quiz Results Pages

for the red cross only on the quiz results page:

go to side view and drag the cross far off the slide (left or right) the user will never see it.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:39 pm   Post subject: Re: Graded Quiz Results Pages

One more workaround that came up on my mind. Seek and erase the image file for this red cross in the HTML5 presentation (in the data folder).
Otherwise, use a branched Info Slide.

I am not sure if this addition option will be added anytime soon. You have 2 great workarounds for this though in the meantime. I hope you will find the most convenient way of going about that.

Profile profile test