Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:49 pm
We have investigated the problem and tried to fix it. Can you please copy the sound files you inserted into the slide into the folder where your PPT file is located. After that please install the latest version of FlashSpring Pro.
To be sure that the reinstallation process completes fine, please follow the instructions below:
1. Close all programs on your computer.
2. Uninstall all of the versions of FlashSpring Pro (Start -> All programs -> FlashSpring Pro -> Uninstall FlashSpring Pro)
3. Find the following folder on your computer:
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\CPS Labs Ltd"
4. Remove this folder from your computer.
5. Download the latest version of FlashSpring Pro 3.0 here (we have updated the version today on our site):
http://www.flashspring.com/downloads/fl ... ro_3_0.exe
After that, please check if FlashSpring converts your sound file fien. I will appreciate if you let me know if the recommendations above help you to resolve the problem.