Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:53 am   Post subject: iPad app content security question

I really love the concept of the iPad app.

I run a subscription based website that provides users with practice tests as well as other educational content. The site is set up to minimize the chance of users sharing logins, downloading (to keep) our content, ect.

Does allowing users to utilize the iPad app cause any security problems? Will users be able to share saved content with non users?

What happens when the users membership expires? Will they still be able to access content from the app?

Any other potential issues?

Thanks so much!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:47 am   Post subject: Re: iPad app content security question

Thank you for your post.
Actually the iSpring mobile app doesn't have any sharing options, and it doesn't really save the files on the device, so I doubt the users could share the content via the application, unless they share the device itself.
As for the membership do you mean the one the users have in the iSpring LMS? Or what kind of membership do the users have?

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:52 pm   Post subject: Re: iPad app content security question

thanks for getting back with me.

i use a wordpress site with a membership e-commernece plugin. also, a single login credential can only be used by a user on one device at a time. when the user accesses his or her account from another device, the first device is automatically logged out.

my concern is that the user would have the ability to share content on multiple devices.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:24 pm   Post subject: Re: iPad app content security question

You can log in iSpring Learn from multiple browsers and devices. The results will be kept from the first logged session.

Profile profile test