Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:12 pm   Post subject: Error in output file

Regards,
I did use FlashSpring 3 (I have licence) and when try to convert a PPT with 113 slides, program shows me an error in output file...

".. Cannot create output file". Besides, the software shows me a huge name of file... The PPT files name it Sanidad IPLA.pptx. I did review property tags and other to prevent a large name in some place, but it not.

Its spanish, but clearly shows the problem.
Any response to this?

:shock:

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:48 am   Post subject:

Dear Pecten,

Thank you very much for reporting of the problem.

Can you please try the latest build of FlashSpring Pro with your presentation? We make maintenance releases for our product almost every week. In maintenance releases we fix the issues our customers report to us. I hope that your problem is resolved in the latest build of FlashSpring Pro. You can download it from our site:

http://flashspring.com/downloads/flashs ... ro_3_0.exe

If this version will also give an error, we will highly appreciate if you send us your presentation for investigation.? We guarantee absolute confidentiality of the file you will provide. It will be used only for testing and resolving of the problem. You can send your .PPTX file to support@flashspring.com. If your presentation is too large for sending through your email server, please let us know and we will give you access to our FTP for file uploading.

Thanks!
Looking forward to your reply.

Kamilya

Profile profile test