Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:57 am   Post subject: Multiple Presentations 1 Player: Return to Menu?

I am using iSpring Pro 7 with PP 2010 to produce a number of medical presentations that I want to place on a website in one player.

In a previous conversation with iSpring support I was told I could do this by using the Presentation Explorer and promoting the first slide of each presentation and demoting the following slides.

I have spent 10 hours preparing the player and presentations this way. There is a sidebar on the first slide of each presentation and the following slides are full screen.

However, when the last slide of the first presentation ends, it goes right to the next presentation and does not show the sidebar as I had intended. The user is left with only two choices, watch the next presentation or refresh the player to get back to the side bar menus.

When I have 12-15 of these this could get tedious for the user.

I have played with dozens of settings for hours, setting transitions to different values and playing with the settings in Pro7, nothing works.

I tried to embed an iframe of the video on a webpage as I have done successfully before but now it won't play at all, just sits on the flower, so I have two problems not one.

So here is the page where you can view the player, a screen shot of the file structure on the server and a screen shot of the set up inside the Presentation Explorer.
http://www.cybergiants.com/GiantRescue/test/
Thank you, Matoca

Profile profile test