Posted: Wed May 21, 2014 12:11 pm   Post subject: Problems with outline as a popup on android

I want to publish a presentation in HTML5 for mobile devices. Due to limited screen space I want to make the outline a popup.
There seems to be a problem getting it to work on Android devices.

Below is the feedback I got from our tester. Has anyone been able to hide the menu (as a popup) on Android devices?

• The button to toggle between menu/no-menu display does work in the mobile versions but is subject to the whims of the device and browser being used. For example it works well on an iPAD but the button doesn’t display at all on a Samsung Android tablet we have.
• Some devices also readjust the WBT skin based on available space – for example, the button might display in landscape orientation but not portrait.
• FYI, some devices do not show the menu at all (ie you can’t navigate directly to a page but must move sequentially)
• iSpring uses adaptive sizing to ensure the content has enough room to display (some controls will be not be displayed)

Profile profile test