Posted: Wed May 21, 2014 4:12 pm   Post subject: How Can I Set a Video Thumbnail

How can I set the thumbnail for a video being displayed as a Maximized Video in a slide, so that the video thumbnail will appear in the Outline ?

Thanks.

- Guy

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 21, 2014 5:42 pm   Post subject: Re: How Can I Set a Video Thumbnail

Thank you for your post.
However, there is no a such option/feature to display a video in thumbnails (Outline).

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 21, 2014 5:57 pm   Post subject: Re: How Can I Set a Video Thumbnail

I just want to mention that I don't want to display the video itself, only a thumbnail from the video, the same way YouTube displays a thumbnail image of one of the video frames. Otherwise I'm left with a big blank white square in the Outline. ( I guess I could put a bitmap of a video frame on the slide, and then insert the video on top, but it would be far simpler if the iSpring software gave you the option of inserting or replacing the thumbnails in the Outline display )

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 21, 2014 6:36 pm   Post subject: Re: How Can I Set a Video Thumbnail

I regret to say that iSpring does not have such options.
As workaround you can try to put a shot of the video above it, however, PowerPoint will always keep flash above images.
You can hide the thumbnails in order to avoid blank slides in Outline list.

Profile profile test