Posted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:10 am   Post subject: Presenter 7 insert animated swf problem

I have a swf file from screen recording, just simple animation, without any script. I insert it in a html page, it's work fine. I insert it in the PowerPoint, the Slide Show also works fine. But when I preview or publish via iSpring Presenter 7, the swf file can't display. I also install Adobe Presenter on the same PC. I publish via Adobe Presenter, it's work fine.

I got the reply from Support Team that "Animated Flash files sometimes doesn't function properly after insertion with Flash iSpring option". They told me try to convert the swf file to mp4 file. But the file size is much larger.

I read from here that someone can insert swf file from Camasia screen recording.

Can anyone help me with the problem? Thanks a lot.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:25 am   Post subject: Re: Presenter 7 insert animated swf problem

Thank you for the post.
I believe the issue might be connected with the Flash security settings or antivirus program which can block access to the inserted objects.
I've inserted the same .swf file that you had sent us using iSpring Web object option and it seems to be working locally and when it's uploaded on the Web.
You might also want to check the output file, in this case please follow the link below:
https://googledrive.com/host/0BxCJhDOS5BJCOTJ0TWxaMFVnU0k/index.html

Profile profile test