Posted: Tue May 27, 2014 2:52 pm   Post subject: Tracking data

I have used iSpring suite to create a package, and currently I run it through iSpring online so that I can get data about the usage (views) and quiz scores, etc. I am looking for an alternative way to be able to record data because iSpring online is far too expensive to be a feasible option for the future.

Our institution have Blackboard Learn 9.1 however we do not have the iSpring building block installed. I would like to know a little bit more about the type of data I could get if we had the building block installed. If anyone has any experience with this, I would be very grateful for some advice.

I am looking to get something much more reliable than SCORM gives, but something cheaper than iSpring online. I need to be able to see who used the iSpring package, when they used it, how many times they used it - including being able to identify the dates and times of each use along with ideally how long they used it for, how much of the package they completed/looked at (e.g. number of slides), which quizzes they attempted, how they answered each one and how they scored.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Samantha Clarke

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:21 pm   Post subject: Re: Tracking data

Hi there Samantha! Were you able to learn anything about the Blackboard building block? I am evaluating and not a lot out there about it. Any experience you can share is much appreciated!

Aura Lippincott

Profile profile test