Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:52 pm   Post subject: Working in Presenter with videos in PPT slides

Hi,
Just wondering if anyone else has struggled with this...
We're authoring a keynote session from a conference that includes some demonstration and discussion panel sections. For these sections there are no slides so we want to display the panel videos in the main player window, not the presenter panel.
However, if we import the videos via "Manage Narration" and set "maximised video" to put the video in the main player window it auto-scales to maximum size, which then looks grainy (I'm keeping the video at 640x360 so the bit rate doesn't go too high when iSpring encodes it).
If we have those videos on the PPT slide itself we get all sorts of variation in player performance across different mobile devices. e.g. Apple devices won't auto-play the video without the viewer clicking on it, but as there is a delay between the iSpring play head beginning and the user clicking to play the video, the iSpring play head gets to the end of the slide before the video has finished and then stops playback.
I've spent a few days trying to get a solution that works all round but has anyone else had any joy with this sort of scenario?
Thanks,
Matt

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:29 am   Post subject: Re: Working in Presenter with videos in PPT slides

You can change the setting by click the "publish" button then go to playback and navigation. If you are using ispring presenter pro7.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:56 pm   Post subject: Re: Working in Presenter with videos in PPT slides

I think the following solution might work for you:
1. In Publish-->Playback and Navigation settings-->select limited navigation.
2. In the Presentation Explorer tool on the iSpring main toolbar set the slides advance automatically.
3. The duration of the slides can be synchronized to the video/audio/animations inserted in the presentation in the Manage Narration tool.

Profile profile test