Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:17 pm   Post subject: CODEC required for ISpring Suite v.7?

Hi,
I currently use v6.0 and am having difficulty with videos. It appears I need to download a codec. I was reviewing the v7.0 suite and the advertising seems to indicate upgraded codec in the package. Is this correct? If I upgrade to v7.0 suite will I have to download any codecs? If so, which one would be the easiest to use to work with ISpring?

Wayne

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:33 pm   Post subject: Re: CODEC required for ISpring Suite v.7?

Yes, a version 6 had an old freeware video codec. With iSrping 7 we implement the new H.264 codec for outstanding results on all platforms. Please update to the most recent version, there were a lot of other things added.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:13 pm   Post subject: Re: CODEC required for ISpring Suite v.7?

Thank you. Updated to Ispring Suite 7.0 yesterday (actually the company I work for did it for me). Looking forward to progressing with this program.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:48 pm   Post subject: Re: CODEC required for ISpring Suite v.7?

Thank you, wayne! Great choice. If you have any questions regarding some new functional, please contact us.

Profile profile test