quizmaker - designing questions formatting text
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/help/7/ ... esenter.7/

My available possibilities are bold italic underline modify link
bullets decrease increase

Thanks for helpfull answers
Regards

Christophe

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:10 pm   Post subject: Re: Change fonts in quizmaker 7

Dear Christophe,
Thank you for the post!
Could you please specify your question in more detail? Do you mean you are not able to choose different fonts in the Slide view mode?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:49 pm   Post subject: Re: Change fonts in quizmaker 7

Hello Julia

Yes this is my problem
Here is a printscreen

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:18 pm   Post subject: Re: Change fonts in quizmaker 7

Dear Christophe,
Could you please check if the fonts are installed on you machine? Please go to Start menu-->type in "Fonts" in the search field.
If the fonts are properly installed on your machine and you are able to choose between different fonts in Word, for example, please reinstall iSpring Quizmaker.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:33 am   Post subject: Re: Change fonts in quizmaker 7

Hello Julia,
I checked that fonts were installed an that I could choose fonts on word 2013 correctly

I have uninstalled ispring Presenter and cleaned temporary files, downloaded last version of iSpring Presenter 7 from http://www.ispringsolutions.com/download.html

Saddly I have the same issue :-(

Thanks for helpfull answers
Rergards
Christophe

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:29 pm   Post subject: Re: Change fonts in quizmaker 7

Dear Christophe,
Thank you for the additional information.
The point is that you will be able to choose different fonts for the quiz questions if you choose the question-->go to Slide View on the upper ribbon of Quizmaker panel and select the necessary font.
Please let me know if it helps!

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:26 pm   Post subject: Re: Change fonts in quizmaker 7

Thanks you dear Julia,

It's all right for me ;-)

Would'nt it be helpful if it could appear in the text ribon ?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:15 pm   Post subject: Re: Change fonts in quizmaker 7

Dear Christophe,
I am glad to hear that!
Actually it was especially designed not to overload the upper ribbon of the Quizmaker ribbon that makes it easy to work with the software.
All the options to change the Slide view are placed in a special area.
Thank you for understanding!

Profile profile test