Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:13 am   Post subject: Missing audio links (speaker icons) after conversion.

Greetings-

I am converting a PPT that has numerous hyperlinks that lead the viewer around the presentation pages. Everything appears to be working perfectly (really great! :D ), except for one particular "page." In the original PPT that page has five audio link icons (the speaker icons) that when individually clicked on play different audio files, each icon having a different file associated with it.

After iSpring conversion, that particular page is missing the speaker icons and all five audio files begin to play at the same time when the page appears. Interesting... but not what I want. :? Am I doing something wrong? Is it a limitation of the conversion? If it is, is there a way around the problem in the original PPT I can do so the conversion wil have the right result?
:?:

Thanks!

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:57 pm   Post subject: Update

I did figure out a work-around the issue. I created five additional duplicate pages. Each of the five song titles links to one of the new pages. That new page plays one song only. click on another title, it links to a different new page that plays that title's song, etc. It works. :D

I am still wondering if the speaker icon will work?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:53 am   Post subject:

Hello!

The speaker icons are trigger effects, and iSpring does not support triggers at the moment.

You’ve invented a nice trick to bypass the issue! Congratulations! :)

I will be glad to answer your further questions.

Profile profile test