Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:20 pm   Post subject: About These Forums - How to report a user or post?

Dear iSpring Admins and Staff,

I have noticed spam appearing on the forums. I would like to report the users who have posted it, but I do not see anything along the lines of a "Report this post" or "Report this user" function.

1) How can I report these users to you?

and 2) Is it possible to add some sort of reporting function to the forums in the future?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:21 am   Post subject: Re: About These Forums - How to report a user or post?

Thank you very much for reporting it to us!
Please accept our apologies for the issues that may be happening on the community forum. The system was down for some time. Now we have pruned all spam from our forum. We will try to maintain the forum and have it spam-free.
Also we have plans on improving our forum and moving it to another platform.
Existing users can always contact us at support email.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:42 pm   Post subject: Re: About These Forums - How to report a user or post?

Thanks for the update. Ah, the support e-mail, good to know. I'll keep that in mind.

Profile profile test