Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:58 am   Post subject: Sound Problems And Other Issues

Hello. I tried converting my .pptx slide show but have a few problems regarding the way my background music advances when I change slides.

At the moment, when I change slides it almost randomly plays any part of the music around that slide. And if I go back a slide it will restart the music from near the start. I'm not quite sure what is happening here. It is like a part of the music is attached to each slide and it will start from there each time it starts the slide. It should just continue playing throughout the whole show.

My next problem is also partly sound related. I have a button on each slide, that when clicked plays a custom sound (my slide commentary). This button disappears when I convert the slide show, making it impossible to start the slide commentary.

I have tested FlashSpring Pro 3.05, iSpring Pro 3.1 and FlashSpring Ultra 2.3. All of these have the same problems regarding this. I also tested my slide show in ppt format but this developed the same problems, and a few more regarding some of the text being miss-aligned.

EDIT: I just realised that my sound buttons are triggers and are not supported yet. But I'm still wondering about my other problem.

This is by far the best converter for PowerPoint that I have seen.

Thanks for any help,

SpewBoy

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:33 am   Post subject:

HELLO!

To resolve the problem we need to reproduce this issue on our machines. Please, send your original PowerPoint presentation along with the audio file to support@ispringsolutions.com.

We will be glad to help you.

Profile profile test