Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:36 pm   Post subject: Can each PPT slide be an swf?

Hi,

I want to create several tutorials in PPT and then publish each one as an swf (without player) with iSpring Pro. If I then create another PPT presentation with one of the swf tutorials inserted into each slide, and publish it with iSpring Pro (with a player) will I get a list of tutorials in one player?
I've tried it in the demo version, but the end result had no player and started with a whole heap of iSpring demo logos piling up the screen!
I'm very impressed with iSpring Pro so far, so I'm hoping this is just a demo limitation (or I've done something wrong).

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:47 am   Post subject:

Hello!

The problem of this kind occurs when you are trying to convert with iSpring a PowerPoint presentation which contains iSpring-generated Flash files.

Please, use detach Flash content option and try to convert your presentation again.

To detach Flash content click iSpring Publish button --> Media tab --> Detach Media content area and mark the check bos next to Embedded Flash movies.

Profile profile test