Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:17 pm   Post subject: Image locations

I am using Ultra.

I have images appearing over other images. I noticed that the images are not the same place as in the powerpoint. Can this be fixed?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:25 am   Post subject:

Hi,

We at iSpring Team would be glad to help you. To do it we need to see what the images look like before and after conversion. Please, send the original PowerPoint presentation to support@ispringsolutions.com and we will research the issue.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:25 pm   Post subject: Image Locations

Maria

I have sent you a powerpoint presentation that highlights the problem.

Thanks

Glen

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:26 pm   Post subject: Fix

For all you out there that may be having the same problem I received a fix from Flash Spring.

In PPT2007 there are shadowing options that interfere with the conversion process. The fix is to apply the shadowing to the image or images. Select the image, or images, right click and choose save as picture. Name it and use the .png format. Then load your new image over the current image, or images in your presentation. Now the images are in their original positions.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:06 pm   Post subject:

you can also try grouping the images in powerpoint before you produce an iSpring module. Select all the images on a slide (or CTRL click to select a few), RIGHT click > Grouping > Group. I have had this same problem many times before and grouping fixed the problem of scattered/misplaced images

If grouping does not work, say a text box is displaying upside down or a graph is messed up, you can right click and 'Save Image As...". Delete the text that is problematic and replace it with the image.

Profile profile test