Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:17 am   Post subject: hyperlinking to last slide viewed using actions not working

Hi,

i have a problem with ispring converting my hyperlinks. Alot of my slides are shared between other slides and as a navigation tool i use the action>hyperlink to last slide viewed.

This works fine in powerpoint but not once it is converted to flash using ispring. It seems to just link back to the first slide and not the last viewed one.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:47 pm   Post subject: hyperlinking to last slide viewed using actions

Hi,

Thank you for your message.

We couldn't reproduce the problem you faced on our local machine. So could you please send us your original PowerPoint presentation to test it and reproduce the problem you faced? Please send it to our support team e-mail: support@ispringsolutions.com.

Please specify in your e-mail what version of iSpring and PowerPoint you use.

Thank you.

Wait for your reply.

Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:25 pm   Post subject:

Hi Anna,

Thanks for the reply - the presentation is 36Mb so i will try to trim out alot of the pages and just leave the ones causing the problem.

Will send the email soon.

Cheers

Mark

Profile profile test