Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:37 pm   Post subject: iSpring Ultra - where is the "exit" button on the

This is my first post here so hello to everyone ... and thanks in advance to anyone who can help with the following:

I'm trialling iSpring Ultra to produce Powerpoint-based elearning courses to be hosted on my Moodle site.

Once a sample courses is exported and I go through it as a learner all is well, however, I can't see an "exit" button anywhere and have to manually close down the player. The reason this might be a problem is that I need the SCORM to report to Moodle and figure this will only happen if the course is "properly" closed down.

Also, a second question (which I'll post in a separate thread) which builds on this:

Can iSpring be designed so the learner has to go through all slides in order from start to finish? I know there are pro's and con's to allowing the learner freewill as to where they go etc, but some of my content requires the learner really does visit each slide.

All help really appreciated.

Thanks

SM

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:09 am   Post subject:

Hello Spacemonkey!

Nice to see you at the forum!

Unfortunately iSpring Ultra does not provide such functionality.

Profile profile test