Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:24 pm   Post subject: runing commandline in flex

I am using ISpring SDK 3, can i run the commandline code through Flex 3 or Actionscript 3 :?: :?: :?: [/code]

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:53 pm   Post subject:

It's not possible to run command line via Flex or AS3.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:03 pm   Post subject:

Ok.... :roll:

now iam useing the com php script "simple.php",wat modification should i make in the php script so that it can generate standalone slides and xml description

ie a php script equivalent to this commandline:
iSpringSDK.exe l -x "C:\Documents and Settings\Desktop\ispring_test_ppt\description.xml" "C:\Documents and Settings\Desktop\ispring_test_ppt\test1.ppt" "C:\Documents and Settings\Desktop\ispring_test_ppt\test1"

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:24 pm   Post subject:

Hi!

You can use generate standalone slides method, please see this page of our documentation for reference:

http://www.ispringsolutions.com/kb/docs/sdk/3.5/com_api/presentation-converter/index.html

Information regards XML description can be founded here:

http://www.ispringsolutions.com/kb/docs/sdk/3.5/com_api/presentation-converter/index.html

Hope it help you to implement your solution with iSpring SDK.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:21 am   Post subject:

thanks maria :D thanks.. for the help so far

but how do i access the XmlContentFile property of Presentation interface wat iam trying to do now in my php code is
:
$fs->Presentation->XmlContentFile= "desc.xml";

:( but its not working...

how can i access this property, other properties like skins interface and slides interface...

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:32 pm   Post subject:

Hi Akhil!

We've checked the code and it work ok on our machines.

Is it possible that you send the whole code you use to support@ispringsolutions.com for testing?

Thanks!

Profile profile test