Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:25 am   Post subject: power point to flash conversion

Hi,

I am converting a power point presentation into a flash animation and my problem is that the animation stops after each slide. The power point presentation has 9 slides and I would like the animation to play through the entire thing.

I am sure I am missing a setting in the Publish menu.

Has anyone any idea what i am doing wrong ?

Thanks in advance.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:28 pm   Post subject: Re: PowerPoint to Flash Conversion

In PowerPoint, before converting, go to the Presentation Explorer button (third from the left).

You'll notice a mouse symbol in the middle of each row next to each of your slides. You may individually change a slide, or you may select all of the slides from the thumbs on the left, but then click the clock icon along the title bar. Alternatively, you may also right click and then left click on the option "Automatic slide advance".

You may then edit the amount of time that each slide is viewed, or it advances at the end of the animation on the slide.

Profile profile test