Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:52 pm   Post subject: Pro v. 3.5 not functioning after Master v. 4.0 install

Hi,

I recently installed iSpring Presenter Master Edition 4.0.3 Build 2557. Since I did that my older version of iSpring, iSpring Pro 3.5.1 build 2366 has stopped working. When I try to Publish something using 3.5.1 I get the following error message:

"The following iSpring components are missing or not installed properly: ActiveSWF.dll Please close PowerPoint and reinstall iSpring"

My company, unfortunately, no longer has the install files and registration info for the older version. Is there any solution for this, or will I have to try to dig up the old install files and reinstall?

Thanks!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:02 am   Post subject:

Hi!

To resolve teh issue you will need to reinstall iSpring Pro 3.5 indeed. The setup file can be found here:

http://ispringsolutions.com/download/ispring_pro_3_5.exe

Please contact our Sales Dept. at sales@ispringsolutions.com to recover your license details.

Profile profile test