Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:04 am   Post subject: PPT Laser Pointer in iSpring Presenter 7

Hi all,

we have a recorded PowerPoint presentation that contains audio narration and uses the PPT Laser Pointer to highlight specific areas of the slide. When I publish this presentation with iSpring Presenter 7, I'm loosing the laser pointer feature.

I found a thread from 2011 (viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2262) with the same topic and the information that this feature would be added by "the end of this year" (2011).

So I'd appreciate to get some information, if this feature has been implemented in the meanwhile (as announced there) and how I can activate it.

Best regards,
Juergen

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:29 pm   Post subject: Re: PPT Laser Pointer in iSpring Presenter 7

Juergen, thank you for posting here!
No, this option is not released yet, and I do not want to mislead you regarding this option and when it will be released.
Indeed, there were plans to add this option, however, it was cancelled for some technical reasons.
I am very sorry for that!

Profile profile test