Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:47 pm   Post subject: Quizmaker - Images in feedback

Hi,
Is there a way to add images in the feedback for incorrect answers? If there isn't, it is a missing feature and would be a great feature to add. It would round out the quizmaker solution as one of the best in the business. Both the answers and the questions allow images but not the feedback. Thanks

p b

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:35 pm   Post subject: Re: Quizmaker - Images in feedback

that would be really cool.

the work around that i'm currently using is creating an info slide that comes up after the question that contains an image. i use this to show the correct hotspots among other things.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:26 am   Post subject: Re: Quizmaker - Images in feedback

Kevin, thank you for your collaboration!

Indeed, at present time we usually suggest adding some info slides instead of feedback messages, so you can add some more information there and customize its layout/view.
The option to customize the feedback messages is considered to be represented in the future.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:47 am   Post subject: Re: Quizmaker - Images in feedback

Yes, I have been using info slides as well and branching to an info slide if there is an incorrect answer. With the number of questions that I have, it is getting really cumbersome.

One other question I wanted to ask was - Is there a way to import info slides(with images in them) from excel. The import from excel feature works great for the graded questions. Maybe this question belongs in a thread by itself.

Thanks for the responses guys.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:48 pm   Post subject: Re: Quizmaker - Images in feedback

I am sorry to say that, but only those questions can be imported that can be found in the template-file.

Profile profile test