Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:53 am   Post subject: Converting text notes

Hello,

My company purchased ISpring few months ago and I have a doubt about the text notes that are included in the slides. Is the conversion of this information automatic or it needs any parameter in the conversion configuration?

I have created a presentation with some text notes and I have converted it, but I can't see the text notes using the getNotesText() method of the SlideInfo object in the client API.

Thank you in advance.
Regards

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:04 pm   Post subject:

Hello,

Slide Notes are supported only by some of iSpring players. So, if you export your slideshow to a Flash file with the player skin where Notes option is not available, you will not see Notes after conversion.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:25 am   Post subject:

Hi!

Please let me know what is your version of iSpring software and which player you are using. We can offer some workaround for you even in case a player does not support Slide Notes option.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:49 pm   Post subject:

Hello Maria:

My version is Pro 2.4.

I understand that if I convert the presentation within a player, I can see the text notes if that player has the feature. But in my application, the conversion is done in the server and I thought that the text notes was automatically inserted in the result of the conversion, so I would be able to access them with the method getNotesText() from the API client.

However, I can access the notes in the server, so I could request this information from the client to the server.

Anyway, if you can provide me a solution to access the notes directly in the client side, it would be a good posibility as well.

Thank you very much.
Regards,

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:07 pm   Post subject:

Hi Caperu!

Please check your version once again, since FlashSpring Pro 2.4 does not provide AS API.

Also letting me know the player skin will be great!

Profile profile test