Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:55 pm   Post subject: Allow to Take the Quiz One Time Only

Hello,

I am new to iSpring QuizMaker.

Currently if the quiz times out, the results are automatically emailed, which is fine. But if the quiz taker simply closes the quiz at any time, nothing is emailed. So basically, any quiz taker can view the quiz as often as he or she likes before completing it, which by doing so, he/she will get all the answers correct eventually. I do not want that. I would like the quiz taker to have one chance only to view the contents and answer the questions. If he/she quits in the middle of the quiz, he/she will not be able to take it again.

Is there any way I can achieve such option. If yes, how?

Any suggestions/comments are much appreciated. Thank you

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:49 pm   Post subject: Re: Allow to Take the Quiz One Time Only

Hello,
Thank you for the post!
You are right that the Quiz results can be emailed only when users move to the Result slide.
In this case we can suggest that you try the following:
1. Disable Feedback message for each question after users give their answer.
2. Unselect the option Enable Quiz review at the Result slide.
3. If the quiz is uploaded to a Learning Management system, you can limit the number of attempts users can access the quiz.

Profile profile test